Basement Waterproofing Services in Brunswick, Ohio
The Basement Doctor employs a team of professionals who are very experienced at providing basement waterproofing services, so there's no issue that's too small or large for our team to resolve. We pay close attention to detail, possess years of field experience and offer outstanding customer support. If you've noticed water on the wooden support beams of your Brunswick home or if your home has started to smell bad or worse yet, if you've noticed stains on the walls or the growth of mold in your home, now is the time to contact us.
Why does your basement leak? This typically happens when water accumulates around the foundation of your home. It then seeps into your basement through the walls and floor. This moisture activates the growth of mold.
Excess Moisture in Your Basement is Dangerous
Mold - Mold looks fuzzy and can be blue, yellow, gray, green, black or white in color. Not only can mold cause some very serious health problems, it can endanger your home's structural integrity. Some early warning signs of mold are:
- Increased difficulty breathing
- Allergic reactions
- Sore throats
Stained walls - Stained walls are warning signs of moisture or dampness in that specific section of the wall. As water amasses outside of your basement's wall, it can then permeate the block resulting in an acidic residue or 'efflorescence.' The resulting moisture damage can lead to:
- higher than normal humidity levels
- the growth of mold
- decayed wooden support beams
- ruined belongings that you've stored in your basement
- ruined floor joists
Our Solutions for Basement Waterproofing
Every solution begins with a consultation. We thoroughly examine the environment beneath your home, then assemble a plan of action to eliminate excess moisture in your basement. Our product lines and specialties are The NoWater Waterproofing System, our Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack, the Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier and the Intelli-Pump battery back up sump pump.
- The NoWater Waterproofing System: The NoWater system is a drainage system that is positioned along the footing of your basement. It's placed on top of gravel or crushed stone to stabilize it. That pipe is then attached to a sump pump. This system directs water from the floors, walls, cove joint, and ceiling to that sump pump. This waterproofing system has proven to be effective at resolving even the worst moisture problems below a home.
- Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack: Don't go looking for a sump pump like this at your local repair shop or home improvement store because we're the only ones who carry it. Our sump pump system has a multiple back up system that turns on when the main pump stops working, or if the power goes out. It's entirely automatic, so you don't have to think about hitting any buttons, special levers or switches to activate it!
- Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier: This dehumidifier works by controlling the percentage of humidity in your basement. If kept under fifty percent, this inhabits mold from growing. This dehumidification product can cover up to 2,500 square feet.
- Intelli-Pump Battery Back Up: Intelli-pump is a battery back up sump pump which helps to protect your basement or crawl space. Its microprocessor controller checks the status of the battery and the AC power in your home. Combined with our NoWater waterproofing system, this guarantees that your basement will remain safe, dry and healthy.
About Brunswick, Ohio
**Information provided by www.wikipedia.com
Contact the Basement Doctor for waterproofing services
Please feel free to call us at 1-888-479-0209 about our basement waterproofing services or contact us via the web for more information. We really look forward to talking with you soon!