Basement Waterproofing Services in Galion, Ohio
We provide FREE estimates for all of our basement waterproofing services to homeowners in Medina, Ohio.
Basement leaks typically occur when water gathers around the foundation of your home. It then seeps into the basement through the floor and walls and begins to act as a catalyst for the growth of dangerous molds.
A myriad of structural problems and health issues can be traced from your basement, so you need to act fast to resolve these with our basement waterproofing services.
Eradicate Dangerous Molds
Mold - Mold is a eukaryotic organism that can imperil the structural integrity of your home AND it can cause some very serious health issues. Some early warning signs of mold are:
- increased difficulty breathing
- allergic reactions
- sore throats
Stained walls - Stained walls in your basement are warning signs of damaging wetness. As water accumulates outside of your basement's wall, it can then travel through the block resulting in an acidic residue or 'efflorescence.' This wetness can lead to:
- ruined belongings that you've stored in your basement
- ruined floor joists
- decayed wooden support beams
- higher than normal humidity levels
- the growth of mold
Recommended Basement Waterproofing Solutions
Every solution that we recommend begins with a FREE consultation. We'll thoroughly check the environment under your home, then put together a plan of action to remove excess moisture from your basement. Our product lines and specialties are The NoWater Waterproofing System, our Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack, the Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier and the Intelli-Pump battery back up sump pump.
- The NoWater Waterproofing System: Our NoWater system is a draiange system which is installed along the footing of your basement. It's placed on top of crushed stone or gravel to stabilize its movement. The pipe is then attached to a sump pump. This system directs water from the floors, walls, cove joint, and ceiling to the sump pump where it will be directed safely away from your home. This waterproofing system is effective at taking care of even the worst wet basement problems.
- Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack: This pump is only available through us, so it will not be found at your local home improvement store or repair shop. It has a multiple back up system that turns on when the main pump stops working, or if the power goes out. You don't need to worry about flipping any special switches, levers or hitting any buttons to activate it because it's all automatic!
- Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier: This dehumidifier controls the amount of humidity in your basement. Once controlled, this inhibits the growth of dangerous molds. Our dehumidification product can cover up to 2,500 square feet, keeping the relative humidity level at or below fifty percent in your home.
- Intelli-Pump Battery Back Up: Intelli-pump is a battery back up sump pump which helps to protect your crawl space or basement. Its microprocessor controller checks for the status of the battery itself and the AC power in your home. Coupled with our NoWater waterproofing system, this virtually guarantees that your basement will remain safe, dry and healthy.
About Galion, Ohio
Galion is a city in Crawford, Morrow, and Richland counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 10,512 at the 2010 census. Galion is the second-largest city in Crawford County after Bucyrus.
The Crawford County portion of Galion is part of the Bucyrus Micropolitan Statistical Area. The small portion of the city that is located in Richland County is part of the Mansfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, while the portion extending into Morrow County is considered part of the Columbus Metropolitan Statistical Area.**
**Information provided by www.wikipedia.com
Contact the Basement Doctor for waterproofing services
Please feel free to call us at 1-888-479-0209 about our basement waterproofing services or contact us via the web for more information. We really look forward to talking with you soon!