Basement Waterproofing Services in Medina, Ohio
We provide FREE estimates for all of our basement waterproofing services to homeowners in Medina, Ohio.
If your home is beginning to smell musty or you're noticing moisture on your wooden support beams, please call us now. Leaks in your basement start when water accumulates up around the foundation. It will then seep into your basement through the walls and floor. The resulting moisture precipitates the growth of dangerous molds. Once removed, the absence of moisture means no more damaged wooden materials, no ruined belongings, no more musty smell, and no more mold.
Eradicate Mold and Stained Walls
Mold - Mold can weaken the structural integrity of your home AND it can induce some very perilous health illnesses. Some early warning signs of mold are:
- increased difficulty breathing
- sore throats
- allergic reactions
Stained walls - As water gathers outside of your basement's wall, it can then permeate through the block resulting in an acidic residue or 'efflorescence.' The resulting wetness can lead to:
- higher than normal humidity levels
- ruined belongings that you've stored in your basement
- the growth of mold
- ruined floor joists
- decayed wooden support beams
Our Recommended Basement Waterproofing Solutions
Every solution begins with a FREE consultation. We'll first examine the environment in your basement, then put together a course of action to stop damaging water from entering your basement. Our product lines and specialties are The NoWater Waterproofing System, our Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack, the Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier, and the Intelli-Pump battery back up sump pump.
- The NoWater Waterproofing System: The NoWater system is a drainage system that is situated along the footing of your basement. It's based on top of crushed stone or gravel to control its movement. The pipe is then attached to a sump pump. This process directs water from the ceiling, walls, floors and cove joint to the sump pump where it will be directed away from your home. This waterproofing system effectively corrects even the worst moisture problems.
- Sump Pump Dual Pump Pack: This pump is available only through us, so you won't find it at your local home improvement store. It has a multiple back up system that turns on when the main pump stops working, or if the power goes off. It's all automatic, so you don't need to concern yourself about hitting any special levers, buttons or switches to activate it.
- Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier: This dehumidifier works by controlling the amount of humidity in your basement. It can cover up to 2,500 square feet, maintaining a relative humidity level at or below 50% in your home.
- Intelli-Pump Battery Back Up: Intelli-pump is a battery back up sump pump that is designed to protect your crawl space or basement. It features a microprocessor controller which checks the status of the battery itself and the AC power in your home. When coupled with our NoWater waterproofing system, your basement will remain safe, dry and healthy.
About Medina, Ohio
Medina is a city in Medina County, Ohio, United States. In 2009, CNNMoney named Medina the 40th most desirable American city to live in. The population was 26,678 at the 2010 Census. It is the county seat of Medina County.
**Information provided by www.wikipedia.com
Contact the Basement Doctor for waterproofing services
Please feel free to call us at 1-888-479-0209 about our basement waterproofing services or contact us via the web for more information. We really look forward to talking with you soon!