Sante Fe Basement Dehumidifier
A Santa Fe basement dehumidifier can be used to take care of humidity problems underneath a home. A lot of homeowners might not realize why it's important to have some type of humidity control system in place. After all, they don't have a finished basement and they never go into this area of their home - so what's the point of getting a dehumidifier installed? Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you use your basement for. If there is excessive humidity found here, it's only a matter of time before nasty mold and bacteria starts to grow.
Basement mold is gross and it can make your home smell very musty, like dirty gym socks. What's more, this mold can cause a variety of health problems for your entire family (including pets!) without a proper basement dehumidifier, and these medical issues include: breathing problems, asthma attacks, headaches, fatigue, skin rashes, irritation, coughing, cold/flu-like symptoms, and a variety of other conditions that you should never have to deal with. Also, without a dehumidifier mold can significantly decrease the value of your home. Nobody wants to move into a property that has black or dark green mold growing on the walls, floors, or ceilings.
About Our Basement Dehumidifier System
Basically, our basement dehumidifier system works by controlling the amount of humidity in the air. When humidity is controlled, mold isn't going to be able to grow. This dehumidification product can cover up to 2,500 square feet, and it can keep the relative humidity level at or below 50% in your home. This system was specially-engineered to handle even the most extreme types of weather. It's easy to use and doesn't take a lot of energy to run. This means you don't need to worry about
Sante Fe Dehumidifier Benefits
The Santa Fe dehumidifier has the following benefits:
- 110 pints per day capacity, AHAM test conditions (80F. 60%)
- Built-in defrost system - designed to operate down to 40F; will not freeze in basement conditions.
- Controlled by a dehumidistat with digital settings and a variable setting range from "26%" to "90%".
- Plugs into a standard 15 amp, 115 volt outlet via 10 ft power cord
- Direct gravity drain hose to floor drain, NoWater System™, or our Dual Pump Pack®. A drain hose can be extended using 1/2 inch pvc pipe.
- The unit contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation with or without dehumidification to allow for continuous air flow.
Call us today to schedule a consultation or to learn more about our dehumidifiers.